Last updated on November 29, 2021
The Services defined herein are provided by Aidentified, LLC, Inc., with a registered address at 33 Bradford Street, Concord, MA 01742. This document may refer to the service provider as “Aidentified,” “we,” “us,” or “our.”
Aidentified provides: (1) subscription-based data services which include, but are not limited to, our super-targeted prospecting and relationship mapping tools that can be accessed through our website and mobile application (“Web Application”), (2) a website(s) that may be accessed at https://www.aidentified.com/ (“Site”), (3) a software application that may be downloaded to your smartphone to access services (“Mobile Application”), and (4) other data services which may or may not be accessible through the Web Application and Mobile Application (“Data Services”). The term “Services” means the Site, Web Application, Mobile Application, and Data Services provided by Aidentified.
In the event an agreement entered into separately between you or your employer with Aidentified (“Agreement”) provides you with other or additional rights, the terms of that Agreement will govern to the extent of any explicit conflict with this User Agreement.
1. USE OF THE SERVICES AND CONTENT. Subject to the terms hereof and those in a (separate) Agreement entered into (as described above), you may access and use for Subscriber’s internal business purposes during the time period specified in the Agreement: (i) the Site, (ii) any Site content made available to you (“Content”), (iii) the Web Application and (iv) the Mobile Application. Except as otherwise provided in this User Agreement or the Agreement, no other access or use rights are granted to you and any use beyond what is explicitly authorized in this User Agreement and the Agreement is a material breach of both documents. This User Agreement and your rights under them will terminate on the expiration/termination of your access rights under the Agreement.
2. REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS. The Services and Content may only be accessed through valid login credentials issued in accordance with this User Agreement and those of the Agreement. You are required to register for a single user account with a username and password through the Site, before accessing our Services. You will only be able to access the Mobile Application once you have registered for an account on the Web Application. You must complete the registration process by entering your general contact information on the Web Application and include current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the form. YOUR ACCOUNT USERNAME AND PASSWORD ARE SOLELY FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL USE TO ACCESS THE SITE AND YOU MAY NOT PERMIT ANYONE ELSE TO USE THEM OR YOUR ACCOUNT. You are responsible for all use of the Services, the Site and any Content accessed through your account (including, without limitation, any illicit use of your user ID and/or password) and for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized access or use of the Services, the Site, or any Content through your account credentials, you must notify Aidentified immediately by emailing: [email protected]. Aidentified reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, disable or terminate your account or your access to it or to change your account ID, username, or password at any time.
3. LIMITATIONS ON USE. Except for the limited rights to download, store and/or print Content set forth in Section 4 below, you may not download, store, reproduce, republish, transmit, display, distribute or take screenshots of any portion of the Services, Site or any Content. In addition, you may not: (a) sell, rent, lease, loan, transfer, sublicense or otherwise make available or permit access to the Services, the Site or any Content to any third party; (b) modify, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Site or the Services; (c) use or attempt to use any deep-link, scraper, robot, bot, spider, data mining, computer code or any other device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or process having similar functionality, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Content, Site or the Services; (d) violate the security of the Site or the Services or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, the Site, any Content or Aidentified’s computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with Aidentified, through hacking, password mining, social engineering or any other means; (e) use of the Services, the Site or any Content in a manner that infringes the rights of third parties and/or that violates any state or federal laws or regulations, including, but not limited to, privacy, marketing, advertising, telemarketing, housing and employment ; (f) use the Services, the Site or any Content as a factor in establishing an individual’s eligibility for credit or insurance to be used primarily for personal, family or household, or employment purposes; (g) export or re-export the Services, the Site, or Content or any portion thereof in violation of the export control laws/regulations of the United States or the jurisdiction in which you are located (if different); (h) use the Services, the Site or the Content in any manner that is unlawful, discriminatory or harms a third party, Aidentified , its service providers, suppliers or any other user, including, without limitation, any use for improper investment purposes in any entity whose information appears as part of the Content; or (i) use the Services or Site in such a way that you would be deemed to be engaging in the offering or solicitation of investments in securities. Aidentified may track, monitor, report, analyze, and limit your Application and Site usage; provided that Aidentified will not make such information available to any third party other than in an aggregated, de-identified format.
4. EXCEPTIONS TO USE LIMITATIONS. Subject to the terms of this User Agreement and those of the Agreement, you are entitled – if you are an Authorized User (as defined in the Agreement) — to incorporate de minimus amounts of data derived from the Content into presentations and reports for use solely in connection with Subscriber’s internal business operations. Specifically, you have the right to distribute in the ordinary course of Subscriber’s business limited extracts of data derived from the Content to Subscriber employees, affiliates, clients and/or prospective clients, in the form of charts, graphs, graphics, presentations, statistics, research reports and other reports; provided, however, that in each case: (i) Aidentified retains sole ownership over any Content incorporated therein; (ii) the distributed presentations, reports, etc., are not issued on behalf of any unaffiliated third party; (iii) the following source attribution is included: “Source: Aidentified, LLC.”; and (iv) any publication of aggregated valuation data is first approved in writing by Aidentified. If you would like to obtain this permission, you must e-mail Aidentified a copy of your proposed publication at [email protected] or [email protected].
In addition to the foregoing, if you are an Authorized User, you may use the functionality of the Web Application to daily download and store 200 profiles a month and up to 2,400 profiles a year from our Content, or as otherwise agreed on and authorized in a separate Agreement; provided that you do not store any such information for longer than thirty (30) days from the date it was first downloaded by you. Neither downloading nor printing shall be done if the result would be that either you or the Subscriber compiles more than an insubstantial portion of the Aidentified database from which such Content is pulled.
5. USE OF DATA FOR SECURITIES OR OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. You are not authorized to use the Site, Content or any of our Services to offer, sell or purchase securities, or to commit any illegal activity, including using the Site, Content or Services for discriminatory purposes in making housing, financial and employment decisions. You may not use any the Services, Site or any Content in order to offer or sell securities, solicit investors or condition the market for any offer or sale of securities. The data underlying the Content has been obtained from sources that are believed to be reliable but neither Aidentified nor any third party providing such data guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the underlying data, any Content or any projections based thereon. You must verify all information. Any securities referenced in the Content are more fully described in documents prepared by their issuers, and you are strongly urged to request and review such documents directly from such issuer(s).
6. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. All right, title and interest (including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights) in the Services, the Site and Content belong to Aidentified and/or its suppliers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Aidentified does not claim an ownership interest in (a) derivations of Content that you create through your authorized use of the Site if such derived work is sufficiently transformed so that any Content on which it is based or that forms one or more inputs into it cannot be readily understood, reverse engineered, disassembled or decompiled by a someone reasonably knowledgeable of financial services or reasonably skilled in financial services software applications; or (b) any data or other content not originally sourced from Aidentified, its affiliates or any of their suppliers that is separately uploaded by Subscriber or its Users (as defined in a separate Agreement) onto the Site (e.g., custom entity records, custom text files, etc.) (all such data and content described in (b), collectively, “Subscriber Data”). Except as expressly provided in this User Agreement and/or the Agreement, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring upon you any right, in the Services, the Site or any Content. You agree that the Services, the Site and Content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to remove or obscure the copyright or other notices contained in Content retrieved from the Site including but not limited to any copyright or other notices included on the printable profiles.
7. NO WARRANTY; DISCLAIMER. The Services, the Site and any Content are provided for informational or sales and marketing purposes only, are not intended to provide legal, accounting, investment or financial or other types of advice and should not be relied upon in that respect. You should not act or rely on any information on the Site or the Services without seeking the advice of a professional. Any Content, including, without limitation, any opinion, advice, article, publication, statement, service, offer, or other information expressed or made available on the Services or the Site, or on any site linked to the Site, is that of the respective author or distributor and not of Aidentified, its affiliates, or their agents. Aidentified reserves the right to modify the Services, the Site and/or any Content at any time without notice. However, Aidentified assumes no obligation to do so or to advise on further developments concerning topics mentioned on the Services or Site. The Content contained within the Services and the Site may contain typographical errors. EACH OF THE SERVICES, THE SITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Aidentified, ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR SUPPLIERS AND ALL OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “Aidentified PARTIES”) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REGARDING ANY APPLICATION, THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE Aidentified PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS HEREUNDER, WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS (A) OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) OF ADEQUACY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS AND COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT OR RESULTS; (C) ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (D) OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. IN NO EVENT WILL THE Aidentified PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, OR RESULTING FROM THIS USER AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM (A) BREACH OF CONTRACT, (B) BREACH OF WARRANTY, (C) NEGLIGENCE, OR (D) ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
9. FORCE MAJEURE. Aidentified is not responsible for any delays or failure in performance of the Services and/or any part of the Site, from any cause beyond its reasonable control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, changes to law or regulations, pandemics, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, riots, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, unusually severe weather conditions, and acts of hackers or third-party internet service providers.
10. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. The Site – whether through the Web Application or the Mobile Application — may contain links to other web sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Aidentified and Aidentified is not responsible for the contents or operation of any Linked Site, including without limitation any content contained in a Linked Site, any changes or updates to a Linked Site or the manner in which any Linked Site handles any information submitted by or related to your accessing or using it. Aidentified is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aidentified of the Linked Site or any association with its operators.
11. MOBILE APPLICATION TERMS & CONDITIONS. Without limiting any other terms of this User Agreement, you must comply with all applicable third-party terms and conditions when using the Mobile Application. If you are accessing or using the Mobile Application through an Apple (iOS) or Google device, you will be subject to those terms. Please find below, Apple, Google, and Zillow’s terms that are applicable to you.
Apple’s End User License Agreement:
Google Play Store Terms of Service:
12. CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced through the Services or the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement should notify Aidentified at [email protected]om in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
(a) Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(b) Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Web and Mobile Applications or the Site so that the copyright agent can locate it;
(c) Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
(d) A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
33 Bradford Street
Concord, MA 01742
[email protected] or [email protected]
If you give notice of copyright infringement by email, Aidentified’s copyright agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
13. UPDATES. Aidentified reserves the right to change or otherwise update this User Agreement at any time. Updated versions of the User Agreement will be posted in the Terms and Conditions section of the Site and the Mobile Application and any such modifications will be effective upon the posting of such updated terms. Please check the User Agreement each time before you access the Site or Mobile Application to determine whether a change has been made to this User Agreement. If you do not agree to any changes in this User Agreement as they may occur, please arrange to terminate your registration with the Web Application immediately and discontinue your use of the Service(s), the Site and any Content. In addition, Aidentified may, from time to time, provide updates or enhancements to the Services and the Site. These updates may contain, without limitation, bug fixes, patches, enhanced functionality, additional or different Content, and new versions of the Site or the Services. Your continued use of the Services, the Site or the Content constitutes your binding acceptance of such modifications. Aidentified reserves the right in its sole discretion to temporarily or permanently disable or terminate any and all Services and/or Site functionality and/or remove any Content at any time without notice and without liability to you or any third party.
14. ILLICIT OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY. You agree to comply with all laws applicable to your use of the Services, the Site and/or the Content. Aidentified reserves the right to investigate complaints or violations of the User Agreement and to take any action Aidentified deems appropriate including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
15. REMEDIES FOR VIOLATIONS. Aidentified reserves the right to seek all remedies available to it at law and/or in equity for violations of the User Agreement, including but not limited to, the right to block access from the Site and/ or the Services and their features and to seek injunctive relief without the need to provide notice or post bond. All provisions of this User Agreement that would reasonably be expected to continue after its termination shall so continue.
16. CHOICE OF LAW; EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE. This User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of Massachusetts for any and all disputes, claims and actions arising from or in connection with the Services, Site, or Content and this User Agreement.
17. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Each party acknowledges that certain Confidential Information of the other party may be disclosed to it during the term of this User Agreement. For purposes of this User Agreement, “Confidential Information” means any information that is labeled “confidential,” “proprietary,” etc., or that is disclosed in such a way that a reasonable person acting reasonably would understand it to be of confidential/proprietary nature. For absence of doubt, Confidential Information includes, without limitation, all trade secrets, customer lists, marketing and product plans, technology, systems, business processes, and any other financial, sales, marketing or business information, including, without limitation the terms of this User Agreement and the Subscriber Data, that is: (1) not already in the public domain; (2) not lawfully obtained from a third party without any obligation of confidentiality; (3) not lawfully known to the receiving party prior to disclosure by the other party; or (4) independently developed by the receiving party, without reference to the other party’s Confidential Information. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, each party will treat all Confidential Information of the other party with the same degree of care as it accords to its own Confidential Information, but in no event less than a reasonable degree of care; and, if requested by the other party, will destroy or return to the other party all Confidential Information upon termination or expiration of this User Agreement.
18. GENERAL. If any part of this User Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced with a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this User Agreement will continue in effect. The section titles in this User Agreement are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance. Aidentified may assign this User Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice to you. You may not assign this User Agreement or assign, transfer or sublicense your rights, if any, in the Services, the Site or Content, unless otherwise specified in a separate Agreement. Aidentified’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Except for any separate Agreement entered into by you and Aidentified, this User Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and Aidentified with respect to the Services, the Site and Content and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications of any kind between you and Aidentified with respect to the Services, Site and Content. Those sections of this User Agreement that would reasonably be anticipated to survive its termination or expiration shall so survive.
19. EXPORT CONTROL RESTRICTIONS/LIMITATIONS. The Site and the Services are subject to U.S. export controls and may not be downloaded, exported or re-exported: (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country with respect to which the United States maintains trade sanctions prohibiting the shipment of goods (each, a “Prohibited Territory”; or (ii) to anyone on or acting on behalf of an entity on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List or Entities List or included in General Order 3 (15 C.F.R. Part 736, Supplement 1), which prohibits exports to Mayrow General Trading, affiliated entities and persons, and specified persons involved in the manufacture or sale of Improvised Explosive Devices (together referred to as “U.S. Prohibited Party Lists”). By downloading and/or using the Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not (a) located in or a national or resident of any Prohibited Territory, or (b) on any U.S. Prohibited Party List or acting on behalf of any person or entity on any such list.
For more information regarding this User Agreement, please contact Aidentified, LLC:
33 Bradford Street
Concord, MA 01742