Updated May 22, 2023
Your Connecticut Privacy Rights
It is important to remember that these rights are only applicable to a resident of Connecticut.
Please note that the Act does not take effect until July 1st, 2023
Under the Connecticut Data Privacy Act of 2021 (“CTDPA”) the legislature has conferred the following rights to its residents:
- The “Right to Access” personal data that the controller has collected about them.
- Please see this link to access your data under the CTDPA: See My Data: https://www.aidentified.com/see-my-data/
- The “Right to Correct” inaccuracies in your personal data.
- The “Right to Delete” your personal data, including personal data obtained by the controller through third parties.
- Please see this link to ask for your data to be deleted/to opt out of sale, marketing and processing of your data: Do Not Sell My Data: https://www.aidentified.com/do-not-sell-my-data/
- The “Right to Obtain” copy of your personal data in a portable and readily usable format allowing for easy transfer to another controller.
- The “Right to opt-out” of: (1) the sale of your personal data; (2) the processing of personal data for the purposes of targeted advertising; and (3) profiling that may have a legal or other significant impact.
- The “Right to Appeal” after 60 days from the receipt of an appeal the controller must reply with actions taken and reason(s) for refusing the request. If the appeal was denied, information on how to contact the Attorney General to file a complaint must be provided. https://www.dir.ct.gov/ag/complaint/
Requests to opt out of or delete your data from our database, or to “See My Data” should be sent to the links above (which are also available on our website), or such requests or other questions about Aidentified’s privacy practices should be submitted to [email protected], or in writing to:
33 Bradford Street
Concord, MA 01742
If you choose to exercise your rights via email at [email protected] or in writing, to ensure that we are capable of identifying you within our system you must provide us with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Job Title
- Company Name
Sensitive data under the CTDPA is defined as (Aidentified does NOT collect or process sensitive data. See Categories of Personal Information collected below):
- Any data revealing racial or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, mental or physical health conditions or diagnoses, sexual activity or orientation, citizenship, or immigration status;
- Genetic or biometric data used to uniquely identify an individual;
- Personal data of a child under the age of 13; and
- Information that identifies an individual’s specific location with a defined degree of precision and accuracy (called “precise geolocation data”).
Categories of Personal Information
We are listing the information below to let you know whether Aidentified has, in the last 12 months, collected the following categories of personal information and whether they are transferred to third parties for consideration or for an organization’s “business purpose” as that term is defined under Connecticut law.
Note: While a category may be marked in the table below that does not necessarily mean that we have information in that category about you in our database. For example, many of our profiles do not have all possible fields populated and categories such as “commercial information” may only include information such as commercial transactions that are publicly available either via reported news events or SEC information (e.g., IPOs, mergers, acquisitions, financing rounds of companies).
|Category of Personal Information||Is information collected by us?||Is information transferred for valuable consideration?||Is information transferred for business purposes?||General retention period|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information|
|Bank account number|
|Commercial information (e.g., property, products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Citizenship or Immigration Status|
|Credit card number||✓ (only for transactions with customers- not used in our data services)||✓ (only to payment services providers as needed)||N/A|
|Debit card number|
|Driver’s License Number / State ID|
|Education||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Electronic network activity (e.g., browsing history)||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Email address||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Employment||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Employment history||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Geolocation data (inferred)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Precise Geolocation data|
|Health insurance information|
|Identifiers (e.g., name or alias)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Insurance policy number|
|Online identifier (e.g., IP address)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Postal address||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Religious or Philosophical belief|
|Social security number|
|Telephone number||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law (e.g., gender, race, age, marital status).||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information (to create a profile about a consumer that would reflect the person’s preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
Categories of third parties to whom personal information was sold or disclosed for business purposes:
Customers to whom Aidentified sells its services are in the following industries:
o Financial Services
o Real Estate
o Educational Institutions
o Luxury Product Market