Updated May 22, 2023
Your California Privacy Rights
It is important to remember that these rights are only applicable to a resident of California.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), you have:
- The “Right to Know” or the “Right to Access Information About Collection, Disclosure and Sale of your Personal Information” over the past 12 months.
- Please see this link to access your data under the CCPA: See My Data: https://www.aidentified.com/see-my-data/
- The “Right to Delete” personal information collected, except for the statutorily listed exceptions. See California Civil Code § 1798.105
- Please see this link to ask for your data to be deleted/to opt out of sales and marketing: Do Not Sell My Data: https://www.aidentified.com/do-not-sell-my-data/
- The “Right to Correct” inaccurate information regarding the consumer.
- The “Right to opt-out of sale or sharing” of your personal information.
- The “Right to limit use and disclosure of sensitive personal information”
- Aidentified does not collect sensitive personal information but for any company interacting with a California resident that does collect sensitive personal information you can request they limit their use of your information to only actions necessary to provide your requested service.
- The “Right to opt-out of automated decision making” which allows a California resident to opt out of Aidentified’s use of technology for profiling consumers based on their economic situation, wealth, location, personal preferences or interests, or other behavior-based profiling that may be inferred with algorithms or AI-driven technology.
You also have a Right Not to be Discriminated Against for exercising your CCPA rights. You do not need to request this right, this is a right we will always give you in regard to any CCPA rights request.
Requests to opt out of or delete your data from our database, or to “See My Data” should be sent to the links above (which are also available on our website), or such requests or other questions about Aidentified’s privacy practices should be submitted to [email protected], or in writing to:
33 Bradford Street
Concord, MA 01742
If you choose to exercise your rights via email at [email protected] or in writing, to ensure that we are capable of identifying you within our system you must provide us with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Job Title
- Company Name
The information you will be asked to provide to verify your information for a CCPA request will only be used to fulfill your CCPA request.
Under the CCPA, an authorized representative or agent is able to exercise these rights on your behalf. If you’re an authorized representative or agent, Aidentified has to verify that the California consumer has granted you with authority to submit one of these requests. In order to verify that the California consumer has granted an authorized representative or agent to submit one of these requests, please contact us at priv[email protected] or write to us at the address set out above.
California Personal Information Disclosure
Under the CCPA we are listing the information below to let you know whether Aidentified has, in the last 12 months, collected the following categories of personal information and whether they are transferred to third parties for consideration or for an organization’s “business purpose” as that term is defined under California law.
Note: While a category may be marked in the table below that does not necessarily mean that we have information in that category about you in our database. For example, many of our profiles do not have all possible fields populated and categories such as “commercial information” may only include information such as commercial transactions that are publicly available either via reported news events or SEC information (e.g., IPOs, mergers, acquisitions, financing rounds of companies).
|Category of Personal Information||Is information collected by us?||Is information transferred for valuable consideration?||Is information transferred for business purposes?||General (consumer data) retention period||General (customer data ) retention period|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information|
|Bank account number|
|Commercial information (e.g., property, products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days||N/A|
|Citizenship or Immigration Status|
|Credit card number||✓ (only for transactions with customers- not used in our data services)||✓ (only to payment services providers as needed)||N/A||N/A|
|Debit card number|
|Driver’s License Number / State ID|
|Education||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days||180 days*|
|Electronic network activity (e.g., browsing history)||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days||N/A|
|Email address||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days||180 days*|
|Employment||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days||180 days*|
|Employment history||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days||180 days*|
|Geolocation data (inferred)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days||180 days*|
|Precise Geolocation data|
|Health insurance information|
|Identifiers (e.g., name or alias)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days||180 days*|
|Insurance policy number|
|Online identifier (e.g., IP address)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days||180 days*|
|Postal address||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days||180 days*|
|Religious or Philosophical belief|
|Social security number|
|Telephone number||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days||180 days*|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (e.g., gender, age, marital status).||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days||N/A|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information (to create a profile about a consumer that would reflect the person’s preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days||N/A|
*Aidentified retains this information for no more than 180 days post termination of the contractual relationship with the customer, per its internal data retention policies.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 also known as the “Shine the Light” law permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact [email protected].
Categories of third parties to whom personal information was sold or disclosed for business purposes:
Customers to whom Aidentified sells its services are in the following industries:
o Financial Services
o Real Estate
o Educational Institutions
o Luxury Product Market