Updated May 22, 2023
Your Colorado Privacy Rights
It is important to remember that these rights are only applicable to a resident of Colorado.
Please note that the Act does not take effect until July 1st, 2023. Additionally, this page will be subject to change if any rules or regulations are promulgated by the Attorney General’s office.
Under the Colorado Privacy Act of 2021 (“CPA”) the legislature has conferred the following rights to its residents:
- The “Right to Access Information About Collection, Disclosure and Sale of your Personal Information”
- Please see this link to access your data under the CCPA: See My Data: https://www.aidentified.com/see-my-data/
- The “Right to Delete” personal information collected, except for the statutorily listed exceptions.
- Please see this link to ask for your data to be deleted/to opt out of sales and marketing: Do Not Sell My Data: https://www.aidentified.com/do-not-sell-my-data/
- The “Right to Correct” inaccurate information regarding the consumer.
- The “Right to opt-out” of sale or sharing of your personal information for targeted advertising, the sale of personal data, or further profiling.
- The “Right to opt-in” to the processing of sensitive data, which means your sensitive data as defined under Colorado statute will not be processed unless you have consented clearly, and affirmatively.
- The “Right to Appeal” after the 45-day period upon receipt of notice from the customer, unless extended for an additional 60 days if necessary. Companies must inform the consumer how to contact the Attorney General’s Office if the consumer has concerns regarding the result of the appeal. https://coag.gov/file-complaint/
Requests to opt out of or delete your data from our database, or to “See My Data” should be sent to the links above (which are also available on our website), or such requests or other questions about Aidentified’s privacy practices should be submitted to [email protected], or in writing to:
33 Bradford Street
Concord, MA 01742
If you choose to exercise your rights via email at [email protected] or in writing, to ensure that we are capable of identifying you within our system you must provide us with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Job Title
- Company Name
Sensitive data under the CPA is defined as (Aidentified does NOT collect or process sensitive data. See Categories of Personal Information collected below):
- personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, a mental or physical health condition or diagnosis, sex life or sexual orientation, or citizenship or citizenship status
- genetic or biometric data that may be processed for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual; or
- personal data from a known child.
Categories of Personal Information
We are listing the information below to let you know whether Aidentified has, in the last 12 months, collected the following categories of personal information and whether they are transferred to third parties for consideration or for an organization’s “business purpose” as that term is defined under Colorado law.
Note: While a category may be marked in the table below that does not necessarily mean that we have information in that category about you in our database. For example, many of our profiles do not have all possible fields populated and categories such as “commercial information” may only include information such as commercial transactions that are publicly available either via reported news events or SEC information (e.g., IPOs, mergers, acquisitions, financing rounds of companies).
|Category of Personal Information||Is information collected by us?||Is information transferred for valuable consideration?||Is information transferred for business purposes?||General retention period|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information|
|Bank account number|
|Commercial information (e.g., property, products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Credit card number||✓ (only for transactions with customers- not used in our data services)||✓ (only to payment services providers as needed)||N/A|
|Debit card number|
|Driver’s License Number / State ID|
|Education||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Electronic network activity (e.g., browsing history)||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Email address||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Employment||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Employment history||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Geolocation data (inferred)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Precise Geolocation data|
|Health insurance information|
|Identifiers (e.g., name or alias)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Insurance policy number|
|Online identifier (e.g., IP address)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Postal address||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Religious or Philosophical belief|
|Social security number|
|Telephone number||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (e.g., gender, race, age, marital status).||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information (to create a profile about a consumer that would reflect the person’s preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior)||✓||✓||✓||Updated every 30 days|
Categories of third parties to whom personal information was sold or disclosed for business purposes:
Customers to whom Aidentified sells its services are in the following industries:
o Financial Services
o Real Estate
o Educational Institutions
o Luxury Product Market